We work in partnership with customers to help envision, design and deliver the right managed service solution for their enterprise. We provide full-turnkey shared, dedicated and hybrid managed/leveraged services.
- Infrastructure and Cloud Managed Services – Provide effective Managed Services for our customers by delivering IT resources that are packaged, priced and delivered as a service including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Storage and Network Operations Center (NOC).
- End-User Managed Services – Enable our customers to serve end-users and citizens in an accessible and transparent, cost effective and customer friendly manner via managed services such as IT Service Desk, Contact Center and Desktop as a Service (DaaS).
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) – Provide the technologies, staff and functional expertise to deliver one or more business processes .
Data Analytics and Power Business Intelligence
Our Data and Analytics solutions integrate and analyze all relevant data using Data Science and Modern Business Intelligence disciplines.
- Data Science – Assist customers to select and learn how to use data science tools, and build embedded data science solutions to get the most out of their data.
- Modern Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing – Build Big Data Warehouses and Modern Business Intelligence solutions that make all data available for reporting and analytics.
FAA provides IT consulting that includes information assurance and data security and accountability assessments for clients in the commercial and government sectors. This includes providing managers, decision makers, and stakeholders the assurance that the data underlying their analysis and reflecting their actions is complete and accurate.
- Independent Assessments
- IT Governance Support at CIO or CISO Level
- Security Control Gap Assessment
- FIPS 200 and Agency Control Selection
- Implementation of Applicable Security Controls
- Assessment of Security Controls
As an independent public accounting firm, reflecting the rigorous standards of quality and independence for our profession, FAA provides an objective, unbiased, and accurate independent assessment of information processing. Our assessment services include:
- FISMA Assessments
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Privacy Assessment
- FISCAM Procedures
- SSAE No. 16
Within the context of your mission goals and program objectives, data must be secure, privacy protected, and risks continuously monitored and mitigated. Our information technology audits will evaluate your system controls to ensure the integrity of your data.
- IT Risk Assessment
- Data Analysis, Data Mining, Statistical Sampling
- HIPAA, COBIT, FISMA, SOX, PCDSS, NIST 800-171 Compliance
- Business Continuity Planning
- Software Implementation and Customization
- Client Information System Security Officer Support
- Privacy Programs
Web Design & Development
Our consultants have performed custom software engineering for over 20 years, designing, building, and supporting large scale enterprise web applications with cutting-edge technologies. Our architects and engineers will work with your organization to select the optimal solution path that meets current best practices, is cost effective, and will support future scale.
As your business grows, our team will work with you to measure the performance of your web applications and make enhancements to ensure your strategy stays on track with the most up-to-date solutions.
- XHTML & CSS
We offer additional IT consulting services for projects related to computer forensics, ethical hacking, litigation support, fraud analysis, cost studies and analysis, and business development support services.