FAA provides comprehensive solutions to assist organizations in meeting their financial management requirements. We increase the financial health of a business by maximizing revenue, allocating resources, and minimizing expenses. Our commercial services include:
- Financial reporting and audits
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Internal control assessments
- Regulatory reporting activities
- Budget preparation
- System implementation-readiness activities
- Audit support and remediation
- Accounting support
- Risk assessment
- Operations management
- Policies and procedures design and documentation
Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle E-Business Suite – Release 12)
We help organizations achieve high performance with Oracle solutions through industry and functional expertise; and skilled professionals who deliver strategy, implementation, upgrade, and application outsourcing solutions across the entire Oracle suite.
Business Intelligence Systems – Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
We help organizations turn information into action by driving technology-enabled business insights. We design, build, and run the underpinning information strategy, architecture and governance that enables a “single source of the truth” for all data, wherever it resides; and we empower executives to effectively analyze that data and deliver the intelligence and insights that enable smarter decision making, actions and outcomes.
Enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytical Packages (BI Analytics)
We help organizations with BI Analytics enablement to leverage their enterprise data to support timely and informed decision making based on transactional, operational, and analytical data through enterprise grade and mobile apps.
Our audits will identify cost savings, such as overpayments to contractors, and efficiency savings realized through revised procurement and contract management procedures. Key services include:
- Evaluating construction management procedures
- Analyzing procurement practices
- Evaluating the adequacy of contractors’ internal control structures designed to safeguard government funds and determine compliance with contract terms and conditions
- Evaluating state compliance with federal programs
- Developing and applying indirect cost rates to public projects
Program and Performance Audits
FAA provides assurance services including cost incurred audits, performance audits, pre-award audits, indirect cost rate audits, and agreed-upon procedures reviews. These audits are conducted in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and the DCAA Contract Audit Manual.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
We help organizations align their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and IT Systems with their corporate GRC measures by providing a structured approach for effectively delivering a holistic governance, risk & compliance solution using business applications including MBS platform, RFS, GFAS/SLDB and Web Services.